A PhD student presenting at an international conference
1. Taught Courses and Research
- Plan A (PhD by research) 48 credits
- Plan B (PhD taught courses and research) 48 credits
Compulsory courses 6 credits
Elective courses 6 credits
Dissertation 36 credits
Total 48 credits
- 2 presentations in international conferences with publications in the proceedings
OR two publications in national peer reviewed journals.
OR one presentation in the international conference with publication in the proceedings and one publication in a national peer reviewed journal.
- AND One publication in an international peer reviewed journal.